Wallis is a premium high street fashion retailer with over 400 stores throughout the UK and Ireland. Wallis is available in selected international department stores and the website serves over 100 countries worldwide. Wallis dresses today’s woman with distinctively designed clothes for a modern contemporary look that makes her feel confident and special, whatever the occasion. Quality of fit and fabric is paramount as it’s the brands aim to provide a welcoming and enjoyable shopping experience.
At the heart of Wallis is an understanding of real women. We believe in women as individuals not stereotypes, we want women to look and feel the best they can. This is reflected in our design philosophy. We design clothes that allow real women to look great.
DID YOU KNOW...
- Wallis was founded in 1923 Wallis by Raphael Nat Wallis who chose Chapel Market, Islington as the brand’s birthplace.
- Marking its status as a brand with universal appeal, 2001 saw Wallis roll-out internationally, opening new stores in Malaysia and Singapore.
- In 2006 we launched Limited Edition, a premium range of fashion-forward pieces designed for customers looking to introduce directional pieces into their wardrobes. Unsurprisingly, many styles sold out on the first day proving that once again our clever design team is worth its weight in gold.
- In 2009 Wallis teamed up with the legendary '80s Supermodel Yasmin Le Bon to create three capsule collections. The collaboration was a phenomenal success with Yasmin Le Bon fronting the advertising campaign and working with the in-house design team to create collections in luxurious fabrics with cutting edge designs.
- In 2010 we revisited our archives and selected key designs to recreate for today’s customer. Our 1923 heritage collection launched with a collection of coats inspired by the decades. This was followed by a hugely successful ‘50s prom dress collection for Spring 11 and an October 2011 collection of decadent '20s dresses and classic '60s tailoring.
- In 2012 we launched W – A Limited Edition. An affordable and current range of premium pieces available in selected stores and online. This collection plays into the idea of accessible style which is perfect for the modern woman's busy life style.