Outfit, your out-of-town fashion destination, carries a mix of brands from Topshop and Topman to Oasis and Warehouse and everything in between. Our stores are all located at easily accessible retail parks across the UK.
With top-to-toe collections from the best of the high street brands, it’s safe to say that we really have something for everyone. At this ultimate one-stop-shopping destination, our customers face one big dilemma: how to choose between literally hundreds of brilliant new-season styles.
The good news is that since everything our customers could possibly need is located under one convenient roof, you get to spend less time shopping and more time enjoying the fruits of your spree.
DID YOU KNOW…
- In 1995 the first Outfit store was opened in Nottingham.
- This was so successful that more soon followed, and Outfit became the leading multi-brand, out-of-town fashion store.
- In 2010 Outfit opens a store in Widnes - its first joint store with BHS Home.
- In 2011 Outfit opens their first store in Northern Ireland in Belfast.
- Now that retail parks are more popular than ever, Outfit is set to keep on growing with an ambitious programme of future growth within the UK.
- Outfit’s trading space is the size of 13 football pitches.
- Outfit has over 2,500 employees.
- Outfit supports a different charity every year. Alzheimer’s Society was Outfit’s chosen charity for 2011/2012, raising £470,000!